Having built up a wealth of expertise and experience in the architectural field since qualifying with RIBA in 1984, Steve is ideally placed to provide you with architectural services for a wide range of different projects, including works to listed buildings and in Conservation Areas.
Based in Kent, Steve has over 30 years' experience in architecture and is a chartered member of the Royal Institute of British Architects. He is also registered with the Architects Registration Board. He trained at Sheffield University from 1977 to 1983 and went on to be involved in a range of different projects, including: leisure developments, commercial and industrial developments, schools, universities and hospitals extensions as well as residential developments ranging from small extensions and individual dwellings through to large estates.
Steve's professional career in architecture is littered with successful projects and acclaim for his work; it is this expertise which he can bring to your next project, ensuring its success.
Steve can boast an impressive history in architecture which included a significant spell working with the award winning Alex Gordon Partnership. He has also worked on a variety of different projects, widening his skill set and expertise. These have included:
Stephen Roberts: architecture, providing you with expert knowledge and excellent service
• A period in the Midlands carrying out various projects for several housing associations.
• Leicestershire County Council - responsible for maintenance projects on a variety of education buildings.
• Associate director of The Roger Wenn Partnership Ltd: a multi-disciplinary practice in Kent, responsible for commercial projects and leisure fit-outs.
• Founding Partner and Director of DRW Architects Ltd: a practice that focused on residential projects throughout the Home Counties and the Midlands working with many of the major commercial housing developers..
• Set up own practice focusing on residential and small to medium sized commercial projects.
As demonstrated by the above list, Steve has worked in a variety of roles and on a varied selection of projects. It is this variety and breadth of knowledge which makes him an ideal choice for your next project. His dedication and expertise will ensure your project's success.